Puppy Incubator/ Brooder Rcom Large ICU MX-BL600N Product Page
Pet Brooder Pet Incubator ICU BS600N
Puppy incubator, Kitten incubator and Critters incubator Rcom brooder MX-BL600N is a large pet intensive care unit designed to assist newborn or sick animals
needing gentle and precise care. The puppy incubator, kitten incubator and Critters incubator MX-BL600N ICU features accurate digital temperature and
humidity sensors and controls, and is ready for connection to most oxygen tanks and nebulizers. It
is easy to clean and operate and will be the best incubator to facilitate your pet, dogs, puppies, kitten,newbord pets, critters and animal
care. Note, the Pet brooder MX-BL600N is now called Curadle Pet brooder ICU B90N. Therefore, if you order the Puppy Incubator MX-BL600N or the Curadle Puppy Incubator B90N, we will ship you the recent Puppy Incubator Curadle B90N
- Wide Range Digital Temperature and Humidity Control
- Built-in Ionizer for a clean, filtered environment
- Nebulizer Compatibility - for providing high density oxygen.
- Optional USB PC connection for incubation management.
- Optional remote alarm to signal malfunction.
- Double-wall insulation technology for infrared radiation and carbon heating.
- Two antibiotic air filters for removal of incubator dust and airborne pathogens.
- 10 Levels of Lighting Control
- Removable Brooding Tray
- Large Viewing Window
- Two Circulation Fans
- Elegant and Easy to Use Design
- Overheating Protection
- Stackable with optional accessory
- Free Shipping*
- 1 Year Limited Warranty**
- Temperature Control: 68°F - 100.4°F
- Humidity Control: 40% - 70%
- Nebulizer Connection: Yes
- Weight: 22 lb
- Power: 220-240V 50H and Cord for Europe or Asia. But, before ordering, please, email us to confirm whether we can ship you directly or not.
- External Size: 33.7"L x 18.5"W x 17.3"H
- Internal Size: 24.0"L x 15.6"W X 16.0"H (Vol. 22 Gal)
- Electricity Use: Average - 90W | Max - 150W
Puppy incubator, Kitten incubator and Critters incubator Large RCOM pet brooder ICU/Incubator BL600N is great for care and support of the following
- Kittens/Cats especially newborn or sick and fragile needing Kitten incubator/brooder
- Puppies/Dogs especially newborn or sick and fragile needing puppies incubator/brooder
- Mammals newborn or sick if small enough to fit inside the RCom brooder ICU
- Guinea Pigs needing guinea pigs incubator/ brooder
- Rats/Mice we have universities and research centers using it for Rats/mice post-surgery care placing then inside small boxes inside the RCom brooder ICU
- So Many More Critters!
Can and has been used in delicate research, hospital, and home use to care and control the
environment around newborn, sick, or post-surgical animals.
Included Parts and Accessories with the Rcom incubator ICU
- 3 reusable washable antibiotic air filters (installed)
- 1 Silicone Tube (4.9 ft)
- 1 AC Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
- Oxygen Socket and Nebulizer Connector
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Build Rack for Stacking
- Stainless Mesh
- Secondary Tray
- Nebulizer (Can be purchased third party)
- Oxygen Tank (Purchase third party)
We have provided the Rcom puppies incubator and intensive care units for:
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Texas University
- Many other great zoos, veterinaries, and universities
*Shipping is free to the contiguous US. Discount shipping to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska,
Puerto Rico and other countries.
Warranty is for 1 year as outlined in the manual
Warranty will cover replacement parts during naturally occurring failure of function under
normal use within the warranty period which begins when the customer receives the product.
No warranty on consumable items such as filters, hoses, fuses.
The following issues are not under warranty and the customer will be assessed the cost of
repair and shipping:
- Failure due to consumer's mistake.
- Failure due to natural disasters (fire, earthquake, flood, etc.).
- Failure due to abnormal power supply or defective connection equipment.
- Failure due to unauthorized repair or alteration made.
- Failure due to external causes not the fault of the product itself.
- Failure due to use of unauthorized third party parts or consumables.
- Failure or damage due to dropping when moving etc.
- Failure due to non-cleaning.
- Failure due to use in a manner not described in the manual.