Animal icu incubator brooder Rcom standard size Curadle B60N USA ship free - 110V product page.
Animal icu incubator Rcom standard size Curadle B60N USA ship free.
The animal icu incubator for recovering small size animal and newborn animal Curadle B60N is designed to assist newborn or sick animals needing favorable recovery environment of temperature, humidity and the option to add an Oxygen generator, nebulizer or oxygen tank. The animal icu incubator has been widely used for small animals and their newborn such as Cat, kitten, dog, puppies, squirrel, rats, mice, critters, hamster, ferret, rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, hamster, chinchilla and other small animals and or their newborns both by animal rescuers, researchers, professionals, zoos, veterinarians and animal caregivers. The animal icu incubator features accurate digital temperature and
humidity sensors and controls, ionization, internal circulating fan to push in nebulized and oxygenated air. The animal icu incubator is easy to clean and operate and will be the best incubator to facilitate your pet, dogs, puppies, kitten,newborn pets, critters and animal care. We only have and ship the newest model Curadle B60N.
We only have and ship the newest model
- Wide Range Digital Temperature and Humidity Control
- Built-in Ionizer for a clean, filtered environment
- Nebulizer Compatibility - for providing high density oxygen.
- Optional USB PC connection for incubation management.
- Optional remote alarm to signal malfunction.
- Double-wall insulation technology for infrared radiation and carbon heating.
- Two antibiotic air filters for removal of incubator dust and airborne pathogens.
- 10 Levels of Lighting Control
- Removable Brooding Tray
- Large Viewing Window
- Two Circulation Fans
- Elegant and Easy to Use Design
- Overheating Protection
- Stackable with optional accessory
- Free Shipping*
- 2 Years Limited Warranty**
- Temperature Control: 68°F - 100.4°F
- Humidity Control: 40% - 70%
- Nebulizer Connection: Yes
- Weight: 19.8 lb
- Power: 110-120V 60H and Cord for USA, Canada and Mexico.
- External Size: 25.8"L x 18.5"W x 17.3"H
- Internal Size: 16.5"L x 15.6"W X 16.0"H (Vol. 13 Gal)
- Electricity Use: Average - 90W | Max - 150W
The animal icu incubator Rcom Curadle B90N is great for care and support of the following
- Kittens/Cats especially newborn or sick and fragile needing Kitten incubator/brooder
- Puppies/Dogs especially newborn or sick and fragile needing puppies incubator/brooder
- Mammals newborn or sick if small enough to fit inside the RCom brooder ICU
- Guinea Pigs needing guinea pigs incubator/ brooder
- Rats/Mice we have universities and research centers using it for Rats/mice post-surgery care placing then inside small boxes inside the RCom brooder ICU
- So Many More Critters!
Can and has been used in delicate research, hospital, and home use to care and control the
environment around newborn, sick, or post-surgical animals.
Included Parts and Accessories with the Rcom incubator ICU
- 3 reusable washable antibiotic air filters (installed)
- 1 Silicone Tube (4.9 ft)
- 1 AC Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
- Oxygen Socket and Nebulizer Connector
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Build Rack for Stacking
- Stainless Mesh
- Secondary Tray
- Nebulizer (Can be purchased)
- Oxygen Tank (Purchase third party)
We have provided the Rcom puppies incubator and intensive care units for:
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Texas University
- Many other great zoos, veterinaries, and universities
*Shipping is free to the contiguous US. Discount shipping to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska,
Puerto Rico and other countries.
Warranty is for 2 years as outlined in the manual
Warranty will cover replacement parts during naturally occurring failure of function under
normal use within the warranty period which begins when the customer receives the product.
No warranty on consumable items such as filters, hoses, fuses.
The following issues are not under warranty and the customer will be assessed the cost of
repair and shipping:
- Failure due to consumer's mistake.
- Failure due to natural disasters (fire, earthquake, flood, etc.).
- Failure due to abnormal power supply or defective connection equipment.
- Failure due to unauthorized repair or alteration made.
- Failure due to external causes not the fault of the product itself.
- Failure due to use of unauthorized third party parts or consumables.
- Failure or damage due to dropping when moving etc.
- Failure due to non-cleaning.
- Failure due to use in a manner not described in the manual.
Newborn puppies, kittens and small animals lack the ability to
efficiently control and manage their body temperature and are
at higher risk of hypothermia. Humidity requirement for
newborn is also important. Therefore, newborn animals usually
huddle together and around their mother to get the warmth they
need for the first few weeks. However, the mother maybe weak
herself after labor especially if the labor had complications;
thus requires the caregiver assistance offering the proper
environment conditions for the newborn to strengthen their
metabolism during the first few weeks. The animal icu incubator
Rcom Curadle B60N is a great asset for animals in need of
favorable environmental conditions. After the third week, a
daily gradual lowering of the temperature and humidity to help
the newborn slowly weaned out of the incubator and adjust to
the surrounding environmental conditions is recommended. The
animal icu incubator brooder Rcom Curadle B60N assists the newborn
adaptation at a favorable rate. Certainly other than newborn
puppies, kitten and small animals require warmer temperature
and humidity and can benefit from the animal icu incubator Rcom Curadle B60N as long as they can comfortably
fit inside the incubator. This is the standard size and works well for newborn small animals. In case a research centers uses rats or mice, usually they place small cages inside the icu incubator
Video: Animal icu incubator brooder
Rcom Curadle B60N previously called Rcom BS600N in 110V